Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Adieu to L&T

( Contributor :  Rajendra  Panchal  )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,
              
 It is indeed a mixed feeling, when I am on the verge of superannuating from L&T, as my last day in L&T, 1 January 2016 has arrived  to start the Second Inning ! ……. Thought of sharing with you…..
                                            
….Aur….Jane se pahele……..

L&T is my first company as an employee and feel extremely lucky to have it also as the Last !

I have been extremely lucky to have received help from almost all of you !

 I have always believed that there is at-least one thing in everybody to learn from or to imitate to become better self. The interaction with each of you, have made me, what I am today. 

It gives me feeling of contentment at this moment as I have worked as an employee, only in this great organisation. 

In-fact, I was lucky to be stationed at Powai through out the career span of 33+ years with L&T Tool-room. 

Witnessed many ups & down, shifting of ETS establishment, leaving people, departing souls with whom we have closely worked with and many more things but left behind very special sweet memories involving each of you.

L&T has given me :

Technical knowledge & Tooling and Behavioural skills, Manufacturing Expertise, Logistic understanding, Financial stability, Enhanced Social status, Help in remaining Physically healthy and fit, Retaining core human value…….And many more……


Working with L&T & all of you has been enriching experience. While biding adieu to L&T, I will always cherish these fond memories.

I take this opportunity to apologize, in case I have rubbed any of you on the wrong side as it was surely situational and nothing personal as such.

 My wife Hemaxi and both Daughters Ishita and Amruta joins me in thanking all of you for the support you rendered  during testing time and stood by me.


We wish you all, Happy New Year 2016 and thereafter all years !


Rajendra A. Panchal



No comments:

Post a Comment