Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Touching Moment

HCP,

When I was heading L&T Infotech HR, I received an anonymous email from a graduate engineer trainee in 2010. Am attaching the exact email, for adding to the list of L&T stories.


Regards,


Sudhir Warde

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touching   Moment
         
It wasn’t that great morning today but became one after I rushed to get LNTINFOTECH bus to POWAI from TEEN TANKE crossing, where traffic is peak between 7.00am to 10.00am (thanks to all company buses). 

As usual I was eager to cross the road to catch the bus and then I saw a visually challenged person who also wanted to cross the road. 

Anyway, even I wanted to cross so I thought of giving him company.
       
The moment, I held him and said “let’s cross”; he asked whether I am a LNTITE. 

I was wonder-struck and my cluster of grey cells starting buzzing up : 


" Why he didn’t ask my name or where I work ? Why directly asked whether a LNTITE I am ?  "


 I literally interrogated him for asking me this question. 

He smiled and replied :

       
“ Everyday I stand here waiting for somebody to help me cross this road. I know that this place is a stop for many company buses, but each day only a LNTITE helps me reach the other side. ”

 
That very moment made me flash 1000w smile ( I wonder what people must have thought ). 

But these beautiful words changed my perception. 

I realized that we do “ act with sensitivity ” in our day-to-day lifestyle. 

Every day morning unwritten agenda of mine was to blame LNTINFOTECH for making me away from my home but today the feeling of proud has sunk in so much that still I am keeping my head high and those goose bumps haven’t settled down yet.
 
I thought of sharing this touching moment with you and seriously...…..

LNTINFOTECH  culture Rocks !!! J
 
Unknown Author


No comments:

Post a Comment